Wednesday, November 5, 2008

slacker

so I realize that this blog has been a bit haphazard so far and i think it's actually telling because it kinda reflects my life, my brain - pretty much the way i live, work, play.......

I am not really sure if the Blog is accomplishing what it needs to do in my life or in my class really - but i will assume that so far - it has done ok for what it needed to do for my class. In my life i don't believe i have yet learned how to harness the power and opportunity the art of blogging can provide to a person. I see so many people taking advantage of it in so many different ways - but for me I kinda feel like i have not given it a fair chance or dedicated enough time to its existance just yet for it to have impacted me and or my life the way that i had hoped.

Dedication, focus, desire, accountability - those are probably some of the things i need to consider and utilize when it comes to making this blog do and accomplish what i would like for it to do.

I have so many ideas of topics and drafts of topics that i have begun - but not much that i have actually published. I don't know if it is an insecurity thing or just ADD - but from this point forward i am committing to myself that i will post something - of quality - every week at a minimum.

if any of you have any tips or suggestions as to how i can be better at utilizing this blog please feel free to let me know your thoughts!

No comments: