Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome to Mary Mac - (not a soccer mom) on Flickr


http://www.flickr.com/photos/marymcchesney/

So I have begun to create "Sets" in Flickr which i have determined is just another name for "albums." I am not sure why they just did not say that , but nonetheless, i have gotten myself about 60% comfortable with yet antother new site!

It's wild to think that only two weeks ago I had not a clue about Blogger or Flickr and now here i am adding a link on my Blogger site to my Flickr page :) wow! I'm just like so cool man.....

Ha! I am sure that for anyone a decade younger than me this whole endeavor took them two episodes of The Hills - or maybe even less! While for me it is now 8:47 pm and i sat down at my dining room table around 2pm - no joke!

Now i must admit i departed this spot quite a few times to change up laundry, unload the groceries that my husband reappeared with after a 3 hour tour at Wall-Mart on a Sunday (Brave Man), and even a brief break to help my daughter and her buddy across the street come up with a new project to stay the boredom that hits about 4pm on Sunday afternoons when all possible outdoor games have been exausted (we made a "river" to float matchbox cars down the front porch and sidewalk with some papertowel rolls, tape, staples and aluminum foil - yeah - just call me McGuiver). We also fed Hannah and her two pals Chili and referreed a few games on the Wii between the loud little things.

Eventually i got some time to focus (post bathtime and bedtime), so now here i am hooking up the blog and sharing my photo journal with you from yesterday. The photos are about the Fall Soccer Fling for my daughter, Hannah's, soccer league. You may notice that there are very little pictures of Hannah or the girls actually playing soccer and that is not an accident. The games probably take the smallest portion of time of the entire day. So i thought it would be interesting to share what goes on and around the sidelines. Hope you enjoy them :)

2 comments:

knowledges33ker said...

Awesome!

Vicious said...

The pix were cool - I dug the pink flops and red toes :)